Are you looking to become a doctor but have a low NEET score to get the government medical college in India and cannot afford the high Fee of the Private Medical Colleges of India? We have got you covered. You can do your Complete MBBS Course at Rs. 20 to 25 Lacs. Some the countries like Russia, Ukraine, and the Philippines provide the best medical education at affordable fees.
Standyou, operated under Standyou Data Info Labs Private Limited, is India’s leading International student recruitment platform that empowers students worldwide to access educational opportunities at institutions globally.
30000+ admission processed since 2015
200+ Registered courses offered in 22+ Countries
1500+ MBBS admissions
210+ Partner Universities in 22+ Countries
Network of 200+ Consultants in more than 15+ Countries
Startup India registered company under Ministry of Commerce and Industry under the government of India
- 1:1 Video Counselling and admission assistance by the experts having 8+ years of experience
- College selection and application processing
- Documentation and Admission Assistance
- Visa process and documentation Assistance
- Assistance till the complete duration of the course both in India and abroad
* Fee payment only in the official bank account of the University
*No advance payment in any case
You can apply for MBBS in the Philippines, MBBS in Russia, MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS in Nepal, and MBBS in Egypt through Standyou. Standyou helps you in getting admission to the world’s best medical college. Standyou provides an end-to-end solution to the students like College selection, career counselling, documentation, admission processing, and finance.
Eligibility for doing MBBS from Abroad for Indian Students
- The student must be NEET Qualified if the candidate wants to practice as a doctor in India.
- The student is required to have attained the age of 17 on December 31 of the year he is pursuing his admission. There is no upper age limit to apply for MBBS abroad.
- The student must have completed his 10+2 from a recognized board.
- The student must have an aggregate percentage of at least 50% or above in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. For SC/ST/OBC, the student must have an aggregate percentage of 40% and above.
NEET (Qualifying Marks) percentile and scores
NEET 2021 cut-off
NEET cut-off marks
Documents Required for MBBS in Abroad
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- NEET Score Card
- Aadhar Card/ID Proof
- Passport Size Photographs
Direct partnership with medical universities
Standyou has a direct partnership with 40 Universities of the Philippines, Russia, Ukraine, Nepal, Kazakhstan, Egypt, and Uzbekistan.
MBBS in the Philippines is an excellent choice for Indian students because of low-budget medical education. The medium of instruction is complete English. Climate is like India, one of the safest countries with a 95% literacy rate, and it has one of the best medical education infrastructures. The Philippines follows a US-based medical education course curriculum. The Philippines has the best FMGE Passing percentage.
About 4000 Indians are studying medicine in approximately 20 universities in Ukraine as of August 2020. Following are some of the reasons why MBBS students are attracted to study in Russia:
- Tuition fees of MBBS in Ukraine are much less than in other countries like the USA, UK, Canada, etc.
- Ukraine follows the European method of medical education.